- PODCAST: How a hot housing market creates greater inequity
- Basketball roundup: Przybylski’s 31 points powers Skyline over Hazen
- Nonprofit leans in to help seniors during pandemic
- Training the next generation of journalists in Sammamish
- Mommy’s Kitchen: serving stress-free Indian cuisine close to home
Specializing in north Indian cuisine, the owners are so focused on cooking good food that they did not bother to set up a dining room.
Eastside Friends of Seniors provides assistance for senior citizens in their own homes, especially as they may be getting fewer visits from family and friends.
The event features guest speakers Shannon O’Donnell, a meteorologist at KOMO 4 News and Redmond HS graduate, and Justin Rupple, a stand-up comedian.